This is always a special event for Citizens Advice Bournemouth as it is organised by a team of enthusiastic volunteers in the award winning gardens at Boscombe Chine, and a former founding CAB F & F committee member.
We have a variety of ‘It’s A Knockout’ style games, Guess the Weight of the Cake, Body art and The Cube style endurance games. Additional information below;
11am to 4pm on Saturday 7th April 2012
Free Entry to all
- Children’s Nature Trail competition with a prize for every child entering (no entry fee)
- Train Ride, Roundabout and Trampoline
- Face Painting & Tombola
- Dog Show with rosettes for best dogs
- Jigsaw the Children’s Circus Entertainer
- Food & Craft Stalls
- Live Music
- Local Conservation Groups and many other attractions
Why not bring your family along to a fun day at the chine?