Citizens Advice Bournemouth Christchurch and Poole has announced that face-to-face advice services in Bournemouth Christchurch and Poole will be suspended for the foreseeable future.
There are a number of ways people can continue to get advice during this time.
- General advice will be given via our Adviceline which people can reach by calling 03444 111 444. This is open Monday to Friday from 10am to 4pm.
- People can chat online to an advisor by visiting our website at citizensadvice.org.uk/contact-us
- People can email us through our email advice at https://www.citizensadvicebcp.org.uk/get-advice/
- People looking for advice on consumer issues (e.g. issues related to products or services you’ve purchased) can contact the Citizens Advice consumer helpline on 0808 223 1133 or chat online to an advisor on our website.
- Anyone seeking to make a new claim for Universal Credit should call the Universal Credit Help to Claim line on 0800 1448444.
Waiting times for these services may be slightly longer than usual as we adapt to our new patterns of working.
Zoe Bradley, Chief Officer of Citizens Advice Bournemouth Christchurch and Poole, said:
“Citizens Advice is here to give people the knowledge and confidence they need to find their way forward in these difficult times. You can find frequently updated advice on a range of issues related to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak at citizensadvice.org.uk/coronavirus
“Unfortunately, we have taken the decision to suspend face-to-face services for the foreseeable futureto support the government’s latest guidelines.
“We’ll continue to offer advice over the telephone on our Adviceline. People looking for advice can also chat to an advisor online at the Citizens Advice website or email us through our local website www.citizensadvicebcp.org.uk.
We are looking into other ways in which we can help people to get the advice that they need during this period.”
For more information contact:
Tel: 03444 111 444
We give people the knowledge and confidence they need to find their way forward – whoever they are, and whatever their problem.